Check discounts from different amounts and models. Price is also depending on VAT %. These prices includes 24% VAT, but in many countries it is lower so you can get 1-5 % off in the shopping basket.
Please notice also free delivery for orders above 250 €.
Padel rackets - head heavy or head light?
Here is the list from most heavy balanced to most head-lighted padel racket
1. Lörd Red - Most Head Heavy - Total Weight around 370 grams
2. Lörd Green (hard feeling) and Babolat Technical Vertuo (soft feeling)
3. Lörd Wasp and Wasp 5th anniversary (soft feeling)
4. batPadel Prey (hard feeling) and Babolat Technical Veron
5. batPadel Echo (hard feeling) and Lörd Widow
6. Babolat Air Veron - Super Head Light
Lower Weight / Lower Balance means that rackets are easier to handle. They are also faster when you move your racket to different places. Also arm injurie risks are smaller. You get more control to your shots - less power to smashes.
Higher Weight / Higher Balance means that you can hit fast and more powerful shots. But they lack comfort and control and are slower to move. These kinds of rackets are suitable for more experienced and professional players that have good technique or naturally fast arm.
Choosing between high balanced and low balanced racket you can get little bit everything- control, power, speed.
Want to test rackets before buying? I can give you for testing batPadel or Lörd racket. Contact me by e-mail and I will phone you: firstname.lastname@example.org